- cis7 includes/actions.inc actions
- cle7 includes/actions.inc actions
- elmsmedia7 includes/actions.inc actions
- icor7 includes/actions.inc actions
- meedjum_blog7 includes/actions.inc actions
- mooc7 includes/actions.inc actions
Functions that perform an action on a certain system object.
Action functions are declared by modules by implementing hook_action_info(). Modules can cause action functions to run by calling actions_do(), and trigger.module provides a user interface that lets administrators define events that cause action functions to run.
Each action function takes two to four arguments:
- $entity: The object that the action acts on, such as a node, comment, or user.
- $context: Array of additional information about what triggered the action.
- $a1, $a2: Optional additional information, which can be passed into actions_do() and will be passed along to the action function.
||Performs a given list of actions by executing their callback functions.|
||Publishes a comment.|
||Saves a comment.|
||Unpublishes a comment.|
||Unpublishes a comment if it contains certain keywords.|
||Declares information about actions.|
||Assigns ownership of a node to a user.|
||Sets the sticky-at-top-of-list property of a node to 1.|
||Sets the sticky-at-top-of-list property of a node to 0.|
||Sets the promote property of a node to 1.|
||Sets the status of a node to 1 (published).|
||Saves a node.|
||Sets the promote property of a node to 0.|
||Sets the status of a node to 0 (unpublished).|
||Unpublishes a node containing certain keywords.|
||Blocks the current user's IP address.|
||Redirects to a different URL.|
||Sends a message to the current user's screen.|
||Sends an e-mail message.|
||Blocks a specific user or the current user, if one is not specified.|
actions.inc, line 8
- This is the actions engine for executing stored actions.