Logging severity levels
- cis7 includes/bootstrap.inc logging_severity_levels
- cle7 includes/bootstrap.inc logging_severity_levels
- elmsmedia7 includes/bootstrap.inc logging_severity_levels
- icor7 includes/bootstrap.inc logging_severity_levels
- meedjum_blog7 includes/bootstrap.inc logging_severity_levels
- mooc7 includes/bootstrap.inc logging_severity_levels
Logging severity levels as defined in RFC 3164.
The WATCHDOG_* constant definitions correspond to the logging severity levels defined in RFC 3164, section 4.1.1. PHP supplies predefined LOG_* constants for use in the syslog() function, but their values on Windows builds do not correspond to RFC 3164. The associated PHP bug report was closed with the comment, "And it's also not a bug, as Windows just have less log levels," and "So the behavior you're seeing is perfectly normal."
||Page callback: Displays a listing of database log messages.|
||Maps PHP error constants to watchdog severity levels.|
||Returns a list of severity levels, as defined in RFC 3164.|
||Log message severity -- Alert: action must be taken immediately.|
||Log message severity -- Critical conditions.|
||Log message severity -- Debug-level messages.|
||Log message severity -- Emergency: system is unusable.|
||Log message severity -- Error conditions.|
||Log message severity -- Informational messages.|
||Log message severity -- Normal but significant conditions.|
||Log message severity -- Warning conditions.|
bootstrap.inc, line 55
- Functions that need to be loaded on every Drupal request.