- cis7 includes/registry.inc registry
- cle7 includes/registry.inc registry
- elmsmedia7 includes/registry.inc registry
- icor7 includes/registry.inc registry
- meedjum_blog7 includes/registry.inc registry
- mooc7 includes/registry.inc registry
The code registry engine.
Drupal maintains an internal registry of all functions or classes in the system, allowing it to lazy-load code files as needed (reducing the amount of code that must be parsed on each request).
||Confirms that a class is available.|
||Confirms that an interface is available.|
||Return the list of files in registry_file|
||Rescans all enabled modules and rebuilds the registry.|
||Updates the registry based on the latest files listed in the database.|
||Checks for a resource in the registry.|
||Parse a file and save its function and class listings.|
||Parse all files that have changed since the registry was last built, and save their function and class listings.|
||Does the work for registry_update().|
registry.inc, line 8
- This file contains the code registry parser engine.